Featured Post

Forever Valentine

_______________________ ‘Hang on, Sanchi’ their hands were clasped tightly. His acrophobia didn’t let him open his eyes, but the fear...

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Nazi, Grammar Nazi:


_____________________________

‘Here’s your order Sir! If you two need anythings else, do tells me, I will be right there.’ The waiter smilingly served their order.

‘Bro, it’s ‘anything’, okay. And what is ‘tells’, huh. Better speak the lingo that you know.’ He frowned at him, then he turned towards his date, ‘I hate when people use language incorrectly.’

‘Hmmm, I am impressed. I am glad we met; it nags me too, when someone tries to show-off.’

‘Obviously, sometimes it gets so hot under the neck. I have a dislike for such hypercrites.' He exasperated, 'You know I took special English classes.’

‘Ahaan!' she faked a smile, trying to look amused, 'From where?’

‘Jonny Jaikishan English champions; you know my friends there call me, Grammar Nadzi.’ He proclaimed, with pride.



R.I.P. Language.

{Visit my site: www.srirom.in for book, blogs and more}

No comments:

Post a Comment