Featured Post

Forever Valentine

_______________________ ‘Hang on, Sanchi’ their hands were clasped tightly. His acrophobia didn’t let him open his eyes, but the fear...

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Mania:


_______________________________

He sat helpless in the chair, hands tied. Traumatized, he could not even shout out for help.

An odor sent chills down his spine, 'No, not again.' he thought. He saw her enter the room and beads of sweat emerged on his forehead.

'Look I promise, I will agree to whatever you say. You are my wife, how could you be amused seeing me in such pain.' He gasped, looking at the thing in her hands.

'And what makes you think I will reconsider. You sworn to support me for whatever pleasures me. So, enough with the drama, we will do it, till I perfect in it.'

'Please, it hurts me down there. Can't you see it?' His eyes moistened.



'Oh come on now Viren! This will be the last for today, I promise. And this time no chilies. The Payasum is cooked right this time' Her eyes sparkled, 'Now, open your mouth honey.'

And once again, a husband submitted to his wife's fad. May his tummy rest in peace.

{Visit www.srirom.in for more}

No comments:

Post a Comment