Featured Post

Forever Valentine

_______________________ ‘Hang on, Sanchi’ their hands were clasped tightly. His acrophobia didn’t let him open his eyes, but the fear...

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Yearning


___________________

The dusk has arrived and I haven’t seen you still. Oh Love! I am all exhausted and bare within. Why playing hide and seek when I am craving for your warmth?

Yes, there you are. Yes, I have found you. But why avoid my gaze; why torment me. Please take me into your embrace as I can’t go further, without you. Let me feel you inside me; fill me with your love potion, as only that shall complete me.

Oh Yes! Now I am alive, as your love has given strength to my wanderlust. With you on my side, I can now dazzle and dangle for longevity.
{Image Source: Mental Floss}

{An automobile and a nozzle: Romantic Rendezvous} 






[Visit my website: www.srirom.in to access more, and the book]


:

p

No comments:

Post a Comment