Featured Post

Forever Valentine

_______________________ ‘Hang on, Sanchi’ their hands were clasped tightly. His acrophobia didn’t let him open his eyes, but the fear...

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Bereavement


She lied still on the floor; hurt, shattered. Tears refused to fall back, endlessly flowing from her eyes, narrating a tale of a never ending pain. Slowly, she rose, and moved towards him.

‘NOOOOOO….. No.’ She cried aloud, ‘I cannot take it anymore. Don’t you understand my pain, what I am going through?’ she breathed heavily.

‘You never cared about my emotions; every evening I come from work, my heart looks out for you, it craves for your affection, and you…, you hurt me every time I try come closer to you. 
Please understand I cannot live without you; please, please, please, please, please……………’ She broke down, ‘I miss you, please…. please come back to me my love.’

She embraced her late husband’s picture tightly and cried.

[Image: Pinterest]



{Visit www.srirom.in and explore the wondrous}

No comments:

Post a Comment